Sam Howell Week 11 Preview vs. the Giants
Washington Commanders quarterback Sam Howell will be up against the New York Giants and their 21st-ranked passing defense in Week 11, with kickoff at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Howell has recorded 2,783 passing yards (278.3 per game) this year, going 264-for-397 (66.5%) with 17 touchdown passes and nine interceptions. In the ground game, Howell has added 174 yards rushing on 31 attempts, including one touchdown.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Howell and the Commanders with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Howell vs. the Giants
- Howell vs the Giants (since 2021): 1 GP / 249 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Three opposing players have registered 300 or more passing yards in an outing against New York this year.
- The Giants have cenceded seven players to throw one or more TDs in a game this season.
- Four opposing quarterbacks have thrown for two or more TDs in a game against New York in 2023.
- One player has thrown for three or more TDs in an outing against the Giants this season.
- The 237.3 passing yards the Giants allow per outing makes them the 21st-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Giants have the No. 17 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up 13 this season (1.3 per game).
Commanders Player Previews
Sam Howell Passing Props vs. the Giants
- Passing Yards: 254.5 (-118)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-128)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Howell with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Howell Passing Insights
- Howell has finished above his passing yards prop total in seven of 10 opportunities this season.
- The Commanders pass on 66.3% of their plays and run on 33.7%. They are 11th in NFL action in points scored.
- Howell is No. 19 in the NFL averaging 7.0 yards per attempt (2,783 total yards passing).
- Howell has thrown for a touchdown in eight of 10 games this year, with more than one TD pass five times.
- He has 75.0% of his team's 24 offensive touchdowns this season (18).
- Howell has passed 41 times out of his 397 total attempts while in the red zone (56.2% of his team's red zone plays).
Sam Howell Rushing Props vs the Giants
- Rushing Yards: 12.5 (-111)
Howell Rushing Insights
- Howell has hit the rushing yards over in six of 10 opportunities (60.0%).
- Howell has a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has four carries in the red zone (12.5% of his team's 32 red zone rushes).
Howell's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Seahawks||11/12/2023||Week 10||29-for-44 / 312 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 17 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Patriots||11/5/2023||Week 9||29-for-45 / 325 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||5 ATT / 27 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Eagles||10/29/2023||Week 8||39-for-52 / 397 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||3 ATT / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||10/22/2023||Week 7||22-for-42 / 249 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||2 ATT / 15 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Falcons||10/15/2023||Week 6||14-for-23 / 151 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 3 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.