VCU vs. JMU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the VCU Rams (3-0) and James Madison Dukes (3-1) matching up at Atlantic Union Bank Center has a projected final score of 65-55 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of VCU, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Rams won their last matchup 55-50 against East Carolina on Tuesday.
VCU vs. JMU Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Atlantic Union Bank Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia
VCU vs. JMU Score Prediction
- Prediction: VCU 65, JMU 55
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
VCU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rams were outscored by 5.7 points per game last season (scoring 56.9 points per game to rank 323rd in college basketball while giving up 62.6 per outing to rank 124th in college basketball) and had a -167 scoring differential overall.
- VCU averaged 0.9 fewer points in A-10 play (56.0) than overall (56.9).
- At home, the Rams averaged 57.9 points per game last season. Away, they scored 53.7.
- VCU conceded 60.5 points per game at home last season, and 63.9 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.