Wizards vs. Bucks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) will attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (2-10) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Capital One Arena as heavy, 10.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and BSWI.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wizards vs. Bucks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: MNMT and BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wizards vs. Bucks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bucks 122 - Wizards 115
Wizards vs Bucks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Wizards|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Wizards vs. Bucks
- Pick ATS: Wizards (+ 10.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Bucks (-6.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 236.5
- The Wizards (5-7-0 ATS) have covered the spread 30.8% of the time, 10.9% more often than the Bucks (4-9-0) this season.
- Neither Milwaukee nor Washington has covered this season when the spread conditions of the game are equal to or greater than Monday's line (Bucks as favorites by 10.5 or more and Wizards as underdogs by 10.5 or more).
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total 61.5% of the time this season (eight out of 13), less often than Washington's games have (eight out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Bucks are 9-4, a better record than the Wizards have put up (1-9) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Wizards with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wizards Performance Insights
- The Wizards are 11th in the NBA in points scored (114.1 per game) and third-worst in points allowed (122.9).
- In 2023-24, Washington is worst in the league in rebounds (38.9 per game) and worst in rebounds allowed (50.7).
- With 27.3 assists per game, the Wizards are seventh in the NBA.
- In terms of turnovers, Washington is 20th in the league in committing them (14.6 per game). It is ninth in forcing them (15.2 per game).
- The Wizards make 12.4 3-pointers per game and shoot 35.1% from beyond the arc, ranking 16th and 21st, respectively, in the NBA.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.