Richmond vs. Colorado Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game between the Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) and Richmond Spiders (2-1) squaring off at Ocean Center has a projected final score of 78-74 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Colorado, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Richmond is projected to cover the point spread (9.5) versus Colorado. The two sides are projected to exceed the 143.5 total.
Richmond vs. Colorado Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
- Line: Colorado -9.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado -500, Richmond +360
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Richmond vs. Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 78, Richmond 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Richmond vs. Colorado
- Pick ATS: Richmond (+9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Richmond Performance Insights
- On offense, Richmond put up 68.9 points per game (249th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It allowed 67.8 points per contest at the other end of the court (105th-ranked).
- The Spiders ranked 258th in college basketball with 30.5 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 265th with 32.3 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last year Richmond ranked 249th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 12.2 per game.
- Last season the Spiders averaged 10.8 turnovers per game (72nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10.8 turnovers per contest (276th-ranked).
- The Spiders made 7.9 threes per game (112th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 33.0% three-point percentage (240th-ranked).
- With 7.6 treys conceded per game, Richmond was 230th in the country. It ceded a 32.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 118th in college basketball.
- Richmond attempted 30.3 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 55.9% of the shots it took (and 66.8% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.9 three-pointers per contest, which were 44.1% of its shots (and 33.2% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.