Richmond vs. Colorado: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The No. 25 Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Richmond Spiders (2-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Ocean Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Richmond vs. Colorado Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spiders Betting Records & Stats
- Richmond played 11 games last season that went over 143.5 combined points scored.
- Spiders outings last year had a 136.7-point average over/under, 6.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Spiders were 11-19-0 against the spread last season.
- Richmond was underdogs in 10 games last season and won three (30%) of those contests.
- The Spiders were not a bigger underdog last season than the +360 moneyline set for this game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Spiders have a 21.7% chance to win.
Richmond vs. Colorado Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 143.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 143.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Richmond Insights & Trends
- The Spiders averaged only 1.8 more points per game last year (68.9) than the Buffaloes allowed (67.1).
- Richmond went 8-5 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it scored more than 67.1 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Richmond vs. Colorado Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Richmond vs. Colorado Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||6-8-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||2-10-0|
|71.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.8|
|65.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.7|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-8-0|
|4-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.