Virginia vs. Wisconsin: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Virginia Cavaliers (4-0) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Wisconsin Badgers (2-2) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Suncoast Credit Union Arena. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. The matchup's point total is set at 124.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Betting Records & Stats
- In 19 of 30 games last season, Virginia and its opponents combined to total more than 124.5 points.
- Virginia games had an average of 128.3 points last season, 3.8 more than the over/under for this game.
- Virginia put together a 12-18-0 ATS record last year.
- Virginia put together a 19-3 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 86.4% of those games).
- The Cavaliers had an 18-3 record last year (winning 85.7% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives Virginia a 60.8% chance to win.
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 124.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 124.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Virginia Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Cavaliers scored only 4.2 more points per game (67.8) than the Badgers gave up (63.6).
- When Virginia totaled more than 63.6 points last season, it went 9-10 against the spread and 18-3 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||5-8-0|
|2-8-0||Away ATS Record||4-7-0|
|68.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.5|
|65.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.3|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-9-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.