How to Watch the Wizards vs. Bucks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 20
The Washington Wizards (2-10) will attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) on November 20, 2023 at Capital One Arena.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Wizards and Bucks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Wizards vs. Bucks Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Wizards vs Bucks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Wizards Prediction|
|Bucks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Wizards Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wizards Stats Insights
- The Wizards have shot at a 47.6% clip from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points above the 46.2% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- This season, Washington has a 1-6 record in games the team collectively shoots above 46.2% from the field.
- The Wizards are the 30th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bucks sit at 29th.
- The Wizards score an average of 114.1 points per game, only 2.7 fewer points than the 116.8 the Bucks allow to opponents.
- Washington has put together a 1-5 record in games it scores more than 116.8 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wizards Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Wizards score 110.6 points per game, six less than on the road (116.6). On defense they give up 121.2 points per game at home, 2.9 less than away (124.1).
- At home Washington is giving up 121.2 points per game, 2.9 fewer points than it is on the road (124.1).
- The Wizards pick up 3.7 fewer assists per game at home (25.2) than away (28.9).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.