Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Washington Commanders have +150000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 28th-ranked in the league as of December 6.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Commanders in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Commanders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Commanders' Super Bowl odds (+150000) place them 28th in the league, but according to computer rankings they are only 31st.
- The Commanders' Super Bowl odds have dropped from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +150000, the third-biggest change among all teams.
- With odds of +150000, the Commanders have been given a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has beaten the spread five times in 13 games.
- Out of 13 Commanders games this season, eight have hit the over.
- The Commanders are 1-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- This season, Washington has been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- With 379.8 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Commanders have been forced to rely on their 16th-ranked offense (336.2 yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- The Commanders own the 22nd-ranked scoring offense this season (20.1 points per game), and they've been less effective defensively, ranking worst with 30.4 points allowed per game.
Commanders Impact Players
- In 13 games, Sam Howell has thrown for 3,466 yards (266.6 per game), with 18 TDs and 14 INTs, and completing 65.8%.
- In addition, Howell has rushed for 243 yards and five scores.
- Brian Robinson Jr. has run for 664 yards (51.1 per game) and five scores in 13 games.
- Also, Robinson has 29 receptions for 326 yards and three TDs.
- In the passing game, Terry McLaurin has scored two times, catching 60 balls for 694 yards (53.4 per game).
- In the passing game, Curtis Samuel has scored two times, catching 51 balls for 508 yards (42.3 per game).
- In 13 games for the Commanders, Jamin Davis has totaled 3.0 sacks and 8.0 TFL, 89 tackles, and one interception.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
|Jonathan Allen Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Terry McLaurin Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Brian Robinson Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Sam Howell Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Emmanuel Forbes Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+12500|
|3||September 24||Bills||L 37-3||+3000|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||L 34-31||+600|
|5||October 5||Bears||L 40-20||+100000|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||W 24-16||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||L 14-7||+150000|
|8||October 29||Eagles||L 38-31||+600|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||W 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||L 29-26||+10000|
|11||November 19||Giants||L 31-19||+150000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||L 45-10||+1000|
|13||December 3||Dolphins||L 45-15||+700|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.