Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Washington Commanders at the moment have the 28th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +150000.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Commanders in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Commanders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), the Commanders are 28th in the league. They are the same according to the computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Commanders have experienced the third-biggest change this season, dropping from +8000 at the start to +150000.
- The Commanders' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Washington Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Washington is 5-6-1 this year.
- The Commanders have seen seven of its 12 games go over the point total.
- The Commanders have gone 1-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- Washington has won three of the eight games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Commanders have the 14th-ranked offense this season (343.8 yards per game), and they've been less effective defensively, ranking fourth-worst with 377.7 yards allowed per game.
- The Commanders sport the 20th-ranked scoring offense this year (20.5 points per game), and they've been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking worst with 29.2 points allowed per game.
Commanders Impact Players
- Sam Howell has thrown for 3,339 yards (278.3 per game), completing 66.5%, with 18 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 12 games.
- Howell also has rushed for 222 yards and three scores.
- On the ground, Brian Robinson Jr. has scored five TDs and accumulated 611 yards (50.9 per game).
- Also, Robinson has 29 receptions for 326 yards and three TDs.
- Terry McLaurin has 60 catches for 694 yards (57.8 per game) and two TDs in 12 games.
- In the passing game, Jahan Dotson has scored four times, hauling in 42 balls for 435 yards (36.3 per game).
- In 12 games for the Commanders, Kamren Curl has recorded 1.0 sack and 3.0 TFL and 93 tackles.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
|Jonathan Allen Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Terry McLaurin Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Sam Howell Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Brian Robinson Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Emmanuel Forbes Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+6600|
|3||September 24||Bills||L 37-3||+3500|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||L 34-31||+400|
|5||October 5||Bears||L 40-20||+100000|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||W 24-16||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||L 14-7||+150000|
|8||October 29||Eagles||L 38-31||+400|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||W 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||L 29-26||+10000|
|11||November 19||Giants||L 31-19||+150000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||L 45-10||+1000|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of November 28 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.