Virginia Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have assigned the Virginia Cavaliers (5-1) the 30th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Cavaliers are set to match up with the Texas A&M Aggies in a home contest on Wednesday, November 29. This clash tips off at 7:15 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Virginia NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||30th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||36th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Team Stats
- Virginia has a +69 scoring differential, topping opponents by 11.5 points per game. It is putting up 65.3 points per game to rank 324th in college basketball and is allowing 53.8 per contest to rank second in college basketball.
- The Cavaliers are undefeated in one-possession games (2-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (2-0).
- When favored by 3.5 points or more, Virginia has held a spotless 4-0 record this season. Meanwhile, it has taken home the win in just one of two games when favored by three or fewer points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Virginia and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Virginia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Virginia has tied for the 10th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (one).
- Virginia has tied for the 45th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (one).
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, Virginia is 3-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 38th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Virginia Players
- Reece Beekman leads the Cavaliers in scoring (11.8 PPG) and assists (5.8 per game).
- Virginia's rebounding leader is Ryan Dunn, who pulls down 7.0 per game.
- The Cavaliers are led by Isaac McKneely from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Virginia's steals leader is Beekman, who grabs 3.0 per game. Dunn leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.