Virginia Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +15000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, expectations are not high for the Virginia Tech Hokies (6-3) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saturday's slate includes a home matchup for the Hokies against the Valparaiso Beacons. Tipoff is scheduled for 12:00 PM ET. Virginia Tech is favored by 20.5 points (the over/under is set at 141.5).
Virginia Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||57th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Tech Team Stats
- Virginia Tech is outscoring opponents by 5.8 points per game with a +53 scoring differential overall. It puts up 74.4 points per game (183rd in college basketball) and gives up 68.6 per contest (122nd in college basketball).
- The Hokies are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Virginia Tech is 5-1 when playing as the favorite, and has a single win (1-2) in games it has been listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Hokies are 0-1. They also are winless in games decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Virginia Tech has put up a spotless 1-0 record. They are 4-1 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Virginia Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Virginia Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-3 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Virginia Tech has one Quadrant 1 win, tied for the 14th-most in the nation. But it also has three Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 12th-most.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Virginia Tech is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 32nd-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Virginia Tech is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 30th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Virginia Tech Players
- Lynn Kidd leads the Hokies in points and rebounds. He contributes 15.1 points per game while tacking on 7.4 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Sean Pedulla's 4.6 per game.
- The Hokies are led by Hunter Cattoor from long distance. He knocks down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Michael Collins Jr. leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Robbie Beran collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Virginia Tech.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.